- LED Rear Lights with Dynamic Design
- Multiple Driving Modes
- Rear View Camera (Wide angle/Standard/Top view)
- Panoramic Sunroof (depends on car version)
- 8-inch Central Touch-screen
- Vehicle Stability Assist System
|NEDC Driving Range (km)
|Gross Mass (kg)||1562/1596|
|Driving Mode||Front Drive|
|Number of Doors||5|
|Number of Seats||5|
|Transmission||Single Reduction Gear|
|Maximum Speed (km/h)||140|
|Driving Range with Constant Speed of 60 km/h (km)||600|
|Acceleration 0-50 km/h (s)||4|
|Max Horsepower (ps)||163|
|Max Power (kw)||120|
|Maximum torque (N·m)||280|
|Number of Tires||4|
|Wheel Specification||215/55 R17 94V|
|Time Required for Fast Charging 0~80% Power (min)||Approximately 30 min|
|Time Required for Standard Charging 0~100% Power (h)||Approximately 10 h|
|Luggage Compartment (L)||–|
We cooperate with top international logistics companies and provide customized, cost-effective international logistics services.
· Sea transportation: a variety of logistics methods, such as container, RORO ship and other shipping methods, covering Southeast Asia, Africa, South America, the Middle East, etc.
· Railway transportation: take advantage of the CR Express to Europe, Central Asia and countries along “the Belt and Road”.
· Automobile transportation: use automobiles to neighboring countries in Southeast Asia.
1.How many used cars are normally available in your Inventory?
Usually, we have more than a thousand used cars in our inventory in China and Djibouti.
2.What payment methods can be accepted?
We only accept payment by T/T to our designated bank account. Sometimes, L/C can be accepted.
3.FOB vs. CIF
If the price is in FOB, you will pay the cost of freight transport, insurance, clearance fee, import duty, unloading, transportation from the arrival port to the final destination, and any other fee which may occur due to the import regulations of your country.
If the price is in CIF, you can omit freight transport and insurance for the above charges.
4.Do you inspect the cars before shipping?
All the cars are inspected before shipping.
5. How long can I receive the car?
It is hard to tell you exactly the time as it depends on the shipping schedule. Your car will be shipped as soon as possible. Usually, it takes 4 to 8 weeks after loading.